Volunteers are the heart of our organization. We operate with a very small staff of dedicated professionals and we rely on volunteers just like you to make sure every student is afforded an experience that is enjoyable, instructional and safe! We need your help to keep our waiting list small.
For every one student & horse it takes the support of up to ten dedicated volunteers.
10 ways you can help The Mounted Dream Center Ranch
Following a Volunteer Orientation and our hands-on Training Sessions, you could:
- Be a LEADER - guide our horses through lessons
- Be a SIDEWALKER - ensure the rider's safety
- Be a ALTERNATIVE - provide backup coverage for other volunteers
- Be a STABLE ASSISTANT - help maintain our arena and stables
- Be a TACK HANDLER - clean, repair and order riding equipment
- Be a RANCH FEEDER - visit our beautiful ranch and feed the horses
- Be an AMBASSADOR - represent us at our public appearances
- Be a FUNDRAISER - assist in one of our many public events
- Be a FRIEND - contribute to our scholarship fund or wish list
- Be a BARN GODDESS - (sorry, position taken)
Become a Dream Catcher!
Join the MDC Ranch family of friends.
You could be part of the smiles we see everyday.